Steven Siegler, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Internship & Residency in Boston and Philadelphia
- Practiced in suburban Philadelphia for 16 years before moving to Arlington, TX in 2003 to join his brother’s practice.
Interests: Enjoys working out, traveling, watching football and hockey and spending time with his family. He is also one of the team doctors for the Jackalopes.
Darrell S. Parsons, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine, Women’s Health, Urgent Care, & Occupational Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Javier Espinoza, PA-C
Specialty: Family Medicine
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at Texas Tech Health Science Center
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants
Interests: I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, reading, and golfing
Languages: English, Spanish